Hello World - Processing!

I never seem to find the time for all the projects I have on the burners. However, work being slow I was able to focus on one. To get into real-time graphic programming with Processing. The end-goal will be to incorporate interactive user experiences in a real-time environment. Also, integrating the Kinect.

All of this has been slow going, but I've made a breakthrough and have started to achieve some successful tests. I've managed to get the Kinect working, with pointclouds, IK, and depth info. So that's huge. It'll still take me a bit to study how to use that info.. but it's all talking together.

Seen here, is basically my level of understanding currently. I was able to take principals and logic from other examples, mainly Amnon Owed, and hack together this little seizure ring. Anyway, more to come.

Comments